Saturday, October 8, 2011

John Piper E-book for FREE

I believe in marriage. I believe in reading. I believe in FREE e-books. I believe in sharing them. *smile*

Found this link with an e-book (192 pages) from John Piper. I haven't read this e-book yet, so don't shoot me if it doesn't have good counsel in it. Take everything you read with a grain of salt (unless it's the Bible). I haven't actually read any of his books, but I've read some good quotes from John Piper that I liked.

For example, in a different women's devotional book I found this quote by him from A Godward Life: "With God at the center - like the 'sun,' satisfying a woman's longing for beauty and greatness and truth and love - all the 'planets' of food and dress and exercise and cosmetics and posture and countenance will stay in their proper orbit." (underling is mine). 

Enjoy the free book! Hope you find it useful.

Here's the link to the John Piper e-book, This Momentary Marriage
http://www.desiringgod.org/resource-library/online-books/this-momentary-marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top