Sunday, June 5, 2011

More Likes - for Laura

Here's another simple list (in no particular order) of things I like...

1. Stain glassed windows
2. Medieval flags
3. Riding my bicycle
4. Eating a meal outside in the cool of the evening ( in a garden - even better)
5. Watching really FUNNY movies with friends and quoting lines afterwards
6. Playing yahtzee or cards with my kids
7. Eating fresh baked pastries (croissants, baggette, chocolate chip cookies!)
8. Buying news songs that I love on ITunes
9. Good old time music (Sinatra, Fitzgerald, Armstrong, 50's, 60's - things that remind me of time with my dad) and black and white movies (The Thin Man series, Arsenic and Old Lace, Casablanca)
10. Sewing on a sewing machine or by hand (makes me feel creative like my grandma and mom)

The following, I only tried once so far but absolutely LOVED each one:
1. Riding horseback
2. Making pottery
3. Archery
4. Canoeing
5. Camping

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top