Friday, May 25, 2012

Love and Apt. Living LINKS! :)

I love when I find a new blog like La vie en rose - It's right up my alley! It's French & so my style! I figured you all might enjoy it too.


Side Note:  I found her on Pinterest. I know you haven't seen me pin anything lately (Sorry!), but I've found a faster way for me to "surf" Pinterest - basically it involves me not even signing in and just clicking on pins from their sign-in page to open them in new tabs (then I go straight to the blog link on the pin, and voila!) If I were to pin as much as I like on there, I would end up at the end of the internet and the house would be a wreck!

Here's the two really good links I've found which will be interesting to....
  1. People who like Free Dates (think it's good for singles even though it says how to "Spice up your marriage" - in my case, I'm dating my spouse). http://laviediy.blogspot.com/2011/10/diy-spice-up-your-marriage-free-or.html 
  2. People interested in How to Jazz Up Apartment Living.   http://laviediy.blogspot.com/p/apartment-living.html
I love these because, let's face it, even missionaries need a bit of spice in their lives! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top